#Omnia #newproduct #labocosmetica #cardetailing #interiordetailing #covid19
Find out in this video how to clean and sanitize the interior of your car with the new #OMNIA 2.0 by #Labocosmetica, discover its new formula together with our chemist and our Master Detailer Fabio d'Avenia.
You can buy #OMNIA 2.0 at the following link:
#OMNÌA 2.0 is a unique product of its kind. In addition to having the characteristics that a modern interior cleaner expects, including a deep and safe cleansing on all materials, even the most delicate or sensitive ones.
#OMNÌA 2.0 has 7 exclusive advantages:
1. It has passed the stringent international tests for virucidal and bactericidal activity (• UNI EN 1276 • UNI EN 13697 • UNI EN 14476) carried out in independent external laboratories accredited to ISO 17025: 2005.
2. Eliminates bad odors and prevents their formation.
3. Its innovative formula does not stress either the materials or the colors. It contains regenerating plastics and a UVA and UVB protective filter which, in addition to giving back to the panels and dashboards a bright color and a silky effect to the touch, enhances their natural opacity.
4. Since it is not an APC but an interior cleaner, it has a higher concentration than the products in its category, a feature that makes it very versatile in use, until it becomes, in the recommended dilution, a quick interior detailer.
5. Perfect finish: thanks to its special formula, with new generation surfactants, it is able to express the best performance in the presence of low alkalinity, creating a free foam that is easy to rinse and easy to work with. Leaves the surface free of residues after wiping with the microfiber cloth. The use of a bristle brush, for cleaning leather or plastic, allows deep cleansing on difficult dirt, minimizing the use of the melamine sponge.
6. It does not contain caustic or alcoholic substances and can therefore be used with the Tornador or RotorJet system without causing irritation to the respiratory tract and on leather seats without dehydrating them.
7. It is compatible with previously applied textile and leather sealants.
For deep cleaning in the presence of stubborn dirt, use pure or diluted 1: 1.
To regenerate plastics stressed by aggressive APCs previously used or faded by the sun, use pure or diluted 1: 1.
For extraordinary cleaning dilute 1: 2.
For ordinary cleaning dilute 1:10. For skin cleansing dilute 1: 4.
To use it as a quick interior cleaner dilute 1: 15.
With Tornador or RotorJet system dilute 1: 7
HOW TO USE (follow the above dilutions):
For extraordinary cleaning, spray the product on the surface, spreading it with a brush or soft bristle brush to create a soft and full-bodied foam. Finally, remove with a dry microfibre cloth.
For ordinary cleaning or maintenance, spray the product on the surface and then wipe with a microfibre cloth.
To enhance the natural finish of the plastics, spray the product and leave it on for 5 minutes and finally remove it with a dry microfiber cloth to regenerate the plastics on historic cars or cars attacked by incorrect washing use the product pure or at most 1: 1 and spread it with a brush.
Leave it on until it dries, then wipe with a damp microfibre cloth and dry with a clean, dry microfibre cloth